365 days without shopping!

Let's be honest girls...we buy too many clothes. This year I have decided to put an end to my constant clothing consumption and re-invent, re-work and recycle my own wardrobe and the wardrobes around me. I will only wear clothes made by my own hands, exchanged / borrowed from a friend (or friendly stranger) or salvaged secondhand. And so starts my good fashion choices, even if I'm only making them for myself.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I was selected!

Well I did it! My skirt was selected to go on the catwalk at the Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show
I'm going to ignore the fact that only 17 people entered and hold my head up high while I post off my creation to be judged by the sewing world. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I know it wasn't a straight forward process ;)
Now I just have to wait till May for the results...arghhh.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment