365 days without shopping!

Let's be honest girls...we buy too many clothes. This year I have decided to put an end to my constant clothing consumption and re-invent, re-work and recycle my own wardrobe and the wardrobes around me. I will only wear clothes made by my own hands, exchanged / borrowed from a friend (or friendly stranger) or salvaged secondhand. And so starts my good fashion choices, even if I'm only making them for myself.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Swap Event at Berkelouw Books In Leichhardt!

Well here it is, our first ever clothes swap event! 
Finally shopping is completely guilt free!
Come along to The Wine Bar @ Berkelouw Books, bring a friend (whose wardrobe you covet) and relax with live music, light refreshments and a whole lot of laughs.
Offload all those dresses you wore once to a wedding. Banish those jeans you can't fit into. Say goodbye to all those pieces taking up valuable space in your wardrobe! The more items you bring, the more tokens you'll have to spend (bring a minimum of 5 items). Don't be scared to bring your expensive items either, we will have a special category just for them.
ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO REACH an annual fundraiser and community impact strategy for Shirelive//

RSVP is essential! Please email me at ameliasammut@gmail.com to register. 
See you there ladies!

p.s. If you are a guy and would be interested in a similar event (just for the boys), leave a comment in the box below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment