365 days without shopping!

Let's be honest girls...we buy too many clothes. This year I have decided to put an end to my constant clothing consumption and re-invent, re-work and recycle my own wardrobe and the wardrobes around me. I will only wear clothes made by my own hands, exchanged / borrowed from a friend (or friendly stranger) or salvaged secondhand. And so starts my good fashion choices, even if I'm only making them for myself.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vintage presents from Amy!

There is nothing like a good blog to bring great friends together! The above items represent my first official 'Blog Pressies', courtesy of my brillant friend Amy and her large collection of vintage treasures. Even though Amy has moved to another state recently, it's comforting to know that I'll still be able to have her around by way of wearing her preloved goods (well the vest at least, as the dress still has the Vinnies tag attached - AMY!)
     I'm thinking of turning the dress into a snazzy top and it's twin sister RaRa skirt (not to be worn together, Obviously). But I'm open to suggestions... 
Look out for much more vintage coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment